OUR SARASOTA AND BRADENTON TEAM
Daniel Gilmore, AAMS
- Holds the Series 6, 7, 24, 51, 63 and Life, Health and Variable Annuity Licenses.
- Holds an Accredited Asset Management Specialist designation from the College of Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado.
- Over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Affiliated with Raymond James as a Financial Advisor since 1999.
- Provides financial planning and investment advisory services to small business owners, retirees and those preparing for retirement.
- Graduated from Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL in 1989.
- Holds the Series 7, 24, 63, 65 and Life, Health and Variable Annuity Licenses.
- 20 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Previously managed affluent clients at Bank of America Investment Services and Wachovia.
- Graduated from Auburn University in Montgomery, Alabama, Cum Laude, in 1996, where he was a four year letterman and Academic All-American in baseball.
- Honored by Raymond James in 2013 for achieving the Executive Council for recognition and dedication. *Membership is based on prior fiscal year production. Re-qualification is required annually.
- Holds the Series 7, 24 and 66 licenses.
- Zev earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL.
- Previously was a senior member of the compliance team at Raymond James Financial Corporate Headquarters in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Completed the Raymond James Leadership Development Program in 2013.
- Financial Analyst for the Florida Office of Financial Regulation in Tallahassee, FL from 2008 – 2010.
- Both Zev and his wife Jacquelyn were born and raised in Sarasota, FL and currently reside in the Southgate neighborhood with their son Mason William Bishop.
- Graduated with high honors from Eckerd College with her bachelor degree in Business Management.
- Primary focus through college was in finance and marketing including an international business and finance course and case study in the Bahamas.
- Over 15 years of experience in the mortgage, title, and marketing industries.
- Currently working towards obtaining her series 7 license.
- Trina is married with three children Savannah, Sanibel, and the newest addition Bodhi.